Gin Fest 2019
Come and explore a world of gin at the Glen Ewin Estate Gin Fest. We are celebrating World Gin Day with this epic event designed for the most enthusiastic gin lovers.
Saturday 8th June
11:00am – 6:00pm
Meet, taste and discover the best local and interstate artisan gin distillers, including:
• Never Never Distilling Co.
• Pot and Still
• LOBO Cider
• Red Hen Gin
• 23rd Street Distillery
• Martin Distillation
• Imperial Measures Distilling
Entertainment Adelaide will be the life of the party, entertaining us with their unique live DJ, percussion and saxophonist. Snapple Photo Booths will be supplying a Coffee Cart and Photobooth, and Glen Ewin's amazing bar staff will be mixing delicious Gin Cocktails. Food and beverages will be available to purchase, and we will have special event pricing for you to take home your favourite bottles of gin.
Competitions will be running all day with a major prize that you won’t want to miss out on!!
Optional extras ….
1. For the enthusiasts, special Gin Masterclasses are available. These intimate, hands on presentations are your opportunity to learn and interact with these illustrious distillers. The Masterclasses are just $25 each, which includes some nibbles to enjoy during the class.
Never Never Gin Masterclass –12pm
Join the Juniper Revolution
It is a look at junipers history, its structure and what makes it so special. We give the audience a taste of our core range of gins and get people excited about juniper as an ingredient. It’s an extension of our core mission of starting a juniper revolution where customers understand the importance of juniper in gin and begin demanding it from products who call themselves gin on the market. It will be fun and most importantly, it would be entertaining.
Pot and Still Masterclass - 1pm
How to make the perfect Fig Gin and tonic.
During this master class you will learn from the producers of the famous fig gin! Willa Wauchope will provide you with a tour of the fig gin process showing you the fig orchard, how the figs are processed and to finish off where the fig is made into the gin. Finally you will be given the opportunity to make the perfect fig gin and tonic.
*Masterclass tickets are strictly limited and do not include general entry to Gin Fest. Please ensure you purchase a Gin Fest entry ticket to attend the Masterclass.
2. The Gin Bus, hosted by Des's Minibus, will offer return transport from the CBD for $20. Bus will depart at 10.30am from the corner of Currie and Peel Street, Eastern side of the CBD. Please arrive 15 mins prior to bus departure. Bus will return at approximately 6.30pm.
- This event is strictly 18+
- As we are a licensed venue, no external food or beverage is permitted into the Estate.