Sat, 11 June|
Glen Ewin Estate
Gin Fest 2022
Celebrate World Gin Day at Glen Ewin Estate. Meet with local artisan producers and taste a range of their exquisite gins. The enthusiasts can book a gin masterclass and travel safely with the Gin Bus by Des's Minibus. Gin Fest is proudly sponsored by Fever-Tree.
Time & Location
11 June 2022, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm ACST
Glen Ewin Estate, 43 Lower Hermitage Rd, Houghton SA 5131, Australia
About the Event
Celebrate World Gin Day at Glen Ewin Estate.
After a big come back in 2021, Gin Fest returns in 2022 and is not to be missed! The perfect combination of gin tasting and partying, Gin Fest is packed with opportunities for any gin amateur or fanatic out there. Here's what the day has to offer:
The Pulpshed (Tasting & Party Room) - Open 11am to 6pm
- Tastings from many local distilleries available
- Drinks prepared directly by distillers for you
- Bottleshop to take your favourite gins home
- Amazing atmosphere in a rustic 178 year old building in the Adelaide Hills
- Party vibes and dancing from 4pm
- Get up close and personal with a distillery and their craft products
- Small group & behind the scene experience (20-30ppl)
- Get to know everything about Gin
- Masterclass included in VIP Ticket (limited spots available)
The VIP Marquee - Opens at 12pm
- Exclusive area to VIP ticket holders
- Private Bar & Lounge area
- Live music
TRAVEL SAFELY with the GIN BUS by Des's Minibus with a return rip from the City $33pp.
Meet at 10am for a 10.15am departure from North Terrace in front of the Convention Centre and return trip leaving at 6.15pm from Glen Ewin Estate, dropping off same location, click here to see map location.
LET'S EAT! We'll have a selection of food stall/trucks available to make sure you don't go hungry. These will be located in our 'food court' area open to all.
Gin Fest is proudly SPONSORED by FEVER-TREE.
- General Admission EARLY BIRD - $39 - gives access to The Pulpshed (11am - 6pm)
- General Admission - $45 - gives access to The Pulpshed (11am - 6pm)
- Masterclass - $30 - gives access to one masterclass (size of class is 20-30 people)
- Gin Bus - $33pp - return trip between Glen Ewin Estate and Adelaide CBD
- VIP Ticket - $150 - gives access to Pulpshed & VIP Marquee. Includes 3h of canapes & beverage package from 12pm to 3pm served in the VIP Marquee (Beer, Cider, Wines, Soft Drinks) & complimentary masterclass for those interested (limited spots available).
LIVE MUSIC throughout the day
All tickets receive a complimentary polycarbonate glass on arrival to be used for tastings & drinks.
Any questions? Contact our events team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All ticket holders must be 18+ years old and present valid ID on the day upon request. All tickets are non-refundable.
General Admission EARLY BIRD
Access to the Pulpshed 11am - 6pm Polycarbonate glass for tastings & drinks$39.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
Access to the Pulpshed 11am - 6pm Polycarbonate glass for tastings & drinks$45.00Tax: GST included
Gin Fest VIP Pass
VIP Pass gives access to the Pulpshed 11am - 6pm, VIP Marquee from 12pm. A 3-hour canape and drinks packages is included (12pm to 3pm; wine, beer, cider, soft drinks). Polycarbonate glass for tastings and drinks.$150.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
Gin Bus by Des's Minibus
Return Trip between Glen Ewin Estate and Adelaide CBD. Meet at 10am for 10.15am departure from the City, North Terrace in front of the escalators of the Convention Centre. Return time departing at 6.15pm from Glen Ewin Estate drop off on North Terrace.$33.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This ticket only gives access to selected masterclass. Access to the Pulpshed not included.$30.00Tax: GST includedSold Out